We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a little help!

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Need a little help!

Hi, we have booked for March next year. (Well excited) we are staying in beach bungalow. We know we have some restrictions, just not sure what they are. And wondered if there were any hidden extras. It's my birthday when we are there and would like a meal on the beach, wondered how much extra? We don't mind we so happy to be going, just would like to be prepared! Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need a little help!

That's right, the Gold includes premium branded spirits and more cocktail choices. Not worth it in my opinion.

Normal AI used to exclude minibar, Gold was almost worth the extra then, but now both packages include minibar.

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,409 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Need a little help!

I thought there were 3 levels of AI are there only 2 now?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Need a little help!

Technically there is 3.

AI in Garden/Beach Bungalow (restrictions to bars and restaurants)

AI in Beach Villa or Above (access to all restaurants/bars)

AI Gold (everything except a la carte)

Although I'm not sure what you get for AI gold in a bungalow. Or if you can even book that?

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,409 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Need a little help!

Ah, thanks I see. I seem to remember some mention of 3 different coloured wristbands, but that may have been years ago.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Need a little help!

Clear as Kuredu mud then

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Need a little help!

Hello David, thankyou for the info really helps.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,722 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Need a little help!

Tracey

Its also worth mentioning , as an AI guest you will automatically get a 20℅ discount in all of the a-la-cate restaurants and your AI drinks still apply :-) . I can personally recommend a candle light dinner on the beach at Franco's ,its a great experience and the food is amazing .

Darryl

Newton Abbot...
Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Need a little help!

Will do that it's my birthday whilst we're there! Many thanks.

Barnard Castle...
Level Contributor
103 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Need a little help!

Yes Jackie. The "normal" is called AI Plus which is the included one if you are AI. The Gold package get you premium brand drinks and ALL cocktails and all contents of mini bar. The AI plus was more than good enough for us with beer, wines, 7 spirits and mixers, 7 cocktails and all soft drinks included from the bars plus beer and soft drinks from the mini bar. Last time I looked, Gold cost an extra 55USD per person per day and was for a minimum of 6 days.

The details of the 2 packages are on the Kuredu website as PDFs

20. Re: Need a little help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations