We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive

Which Kuredu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
All inclusive

We have just booked for May 2015 to arrive 8th but I want to ask is it right that you cannot take drinks back to your room

Thanks

Amanda

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,193 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive

Hi welcome to the forum ,

You have a mini bar in your room that is included in your AI package. Also we took drinks back to our room at kuredu and Vilamendhoo :-)

Sunderland, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive

Ah thank you we were told that no drinks were allowed , we are so excited just hope it lives up to what we are expecting,

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,193 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive

Kuredu is a nice island with lovely beaches/sandbank and lagoon .The accommodation is clean and modern, it has 2 pools 1 being adults only :-)

What accommodation have you booked ?

Darryl

Midhurst, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive

You certainly can take drinks back to your room, they just don't want you to walk back with glasses, they are more than happy to put your preferred drink into a plastic glass. Enjoy Kuredu we loved it.

Sunderland, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive

Thank you we are not going till May 2015 but so excited already x

Sunderland, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive

Morning Darryl we have booked beach bungalow but are hoping to upgrade as we are going to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary x

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive

We are looking at booking this for feb 2015 for our 20th wedding anniversary , I have an illness meaning my immune system is very low does anyone know about what immunisations is needed and what the health risks are ??

After just coming back from Menorca being eaten alive from the mosquitoes ( think they like my blood not one bite to my husband) I'm worried .

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive

You can google that, and no immunisations are mandatory. however i strongly advise you speak to your care provider and not rely on non medical strangers on the Internet.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All inclusive

Hi Sue and dave b

You really need to see your doctor regarding medication. I was in your situation earlier this year following some nasty treatment and didn't know until literally 2 days before we were due to go whether I would be allowed to actually travel. I'd had to inject myself daily for a week with immune boosting stuff to see if I could get to a level where it was deemed safe to travel - although this was still very low. If you have compromised immunity your travel insurance won't cover you if you become ill, unless you have notified them in advance. I ended up having to pay out an extra £160 to cover me, even though I had been given the all clear by the doc. It's not so much the risk of illness/problems while you're away, it's sitting in a closed environment with a couple of hundred other passengers for 10 hours, breathing in re-circulated air, that is the problem. Plus of course, as you have discovered, you are a sitting duck for the resident mossie population. Bites can easily turn nasty in the humid heat, so again, do check with your doctor about what is best for you.

Hope that help.

SL

Edited: 04 July 2014, 09:51
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,193 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All inclusive

Good morning Amanda :-)

If you stay in the BB you will be restricted on using you AI in some of the bars . This will not apply if you upgrade to a Beach Vila or above :-)

Darryl

Get answers to your questions about Kuredu
Recent Conversations