We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

U.S. Embassy to downtown San Jose by bus:

florida
Level Contributor
114 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
U.S. Embassy to downtown San Jose by bus:

I will be staying at a hotel near the U.S. Embassy in Pavas and need to go to Paseo Colon and Calle 28 in downtown San Jose each day. Can someone please tell me which bus I should take and where the bus stop would be coming and going. Thanks for any help.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,655 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: U.S. Embassy to downtown San Jose by bus:

Your best bet is to ask at your lodging. They will know exactly which bus to take and where the bus stop is.

Tampa, FL
Destination Expert
for San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: U.S. Embassy to downtown San Jose by bus:

Hattie is correct (as usual), your best bet in general is to ask the people in the PARTICULAR area where you are going to be as they will be the folks in the best position to know. This link might also help you a little: …blogspot.com/2011/06/usa-embassy-to-nationa…

BTW, not to alarm anyone cuz I'm sure its no big deal, but its a little interesting that you should post this question today because I just came across some other info about a local protest that is scheduled to take place in front of the US Embassy today at 5pm, http://livinglifeincostarica.blogspot.com/

3. Re: U.S. Embassy to downtown San Jose by bus:

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:29