We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transportation around wineries and casual dining

Odenton, Maryland
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
transportation around wineries and casual dining

I am planning a long over due cousins reunion day and we want to do a day tour of the wineries. I think there will be 7 or 8 of us. We want to get a driver so we have the opportunity to chat, laugh and catch up while traveling among the wineries and no one has to worry about driving. We also plan to get a bite to eat at the end of the day. We will be coming from Syracuse mostly. We really don't need a limo but would like more than a minivan because that will require us to be more confined to our seats. Any ideas on a transportation company that is flexible but won't make us break the bank? Also, any suggestions on a casual but interesting restaurant to dine at while we plan our next year's getaway at the end of our day?

Lodi, New York
Level Contributor
733 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transportation around wineries and casual dining

There are so many different limousine companies out there now, with just as many vehicle options. I'm not really familiar with the Syracuse companies, as I tend to contract locally.

I can say that because of the wine trails almost all of the restaurants are casual dress. A few places that you might consider are Kidders Landing, Dano's on Seneca, Red Newt Bistro, or the Stone Cat Cafe. Each of them offers lake views, indoor and outdoor seating and unique dining experiences. They all have websites that you can check out. You will want to make reservations.

2. Re: transportation around wineries and casual dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Finger Lakes