We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lakefront restaurant not far from I-90?

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Lakefront restaurant not far from I-90?

I'm driving from Rochester back to New York this Sunday morning (7/28), and I thought I'd stop somewhere along the Finger Lakes and hang out for the day before driving back home. I'd prefer not to stray too too far off I-90.

I am hoping for tasty recommendations for:

1. A couple restaurants with nice views of the lake, one for lunch and one for dinner

2. A couple wineries to visit and taste, maybe buy

3. A place to stay overnight if it does get too late (but definitely need to get up Monday and drive straight home!)

Very small towns are preferable—I'd rather not be in a larger place like Syracuse, or even Ithaca. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Lodi, New York
Level Contributor
733 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lakefront restaurant not far from I-90?

Geneva might work well for you. The Crow's Nest is a good option for lunch and Ports Cafe is a nice place for dinner. The are several wineries/tasting rooms at the north end of Seneca Lake as well including, Ventosa, Billsboro, Ravines at White Springs and Belhurst Winery. There's also a wine bar in downtown Geneva, Microclimate.

2. Re: Lakefront restaurant not far from I-90?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 06:20