We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eagle One Motel

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
183 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Eagle One Motel

I came across Eagle One Motel on the Harbour Island pages of eleuthera.com and am intrigued by it's description. "This is a hidden, funky place, that you most likely will NOT find in a tourist brochure." I can't find anything else about it online. Can anyone offer any insight? Thanks!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,389 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Eagle One Motel

I found the number for it inside my Eleuthera

Visitor's Guide brochure picked up during

my one day excursion to H.I. this past May.

Give them a call. They may have a brochure.

(242) 333-2667

On Island
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eagle One Motel

what you are seeing on Eleuthera.com is representative of it's look. It is a step up or down from a Crazy 8. One room about 14 by 14 with a bar fridge and TV and a small bathroom. Clean enough but tired. The location is a 5 minute walk up over the hill to the beach, and about 15 minutes into town.

I would only recommend for singles or very budget minded couples.

S/A

London
Level Contributor
257 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eagle One Motel

I would second the things said above and would not suggest staying there unless money is really really tight (in which case you should bear in mind that HI is not a cheap island in comparison to some of the other out islands).

If you are looking at the B&B level, I would suggest something like Bahama House Inn is a far safer bet (in terms of enjoying your vacation etc).

4. Re: Eagle One Motel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2011, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Harbour Island
Recent Conversations