We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

Which Harbour Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
2 posts
Save Topic
Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

Anyone have experience with either of these places? Thanks!

charlotte
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

We are trying to find out info on Villa Carrisa for our family. Which one did you end up booking?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,153 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

Runaway Hill has great reviews at Trip Advisor. I toured the property a few years ago. It it gorgeous.

Since when did it change it's name to Infinity House????

www.runawayhill.com

charlotte
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

Have you been in Villa Carissa or Seahouse?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,153 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

Unfortunately, I have not been to either. I've only been to Harbour Island on several one day excursions via the ferry from Nassau.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,850 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

Tigervette- If you check the Runaway Hill's website it says under accommodations that Infinity house is a 4 bedroom beach house which, although I have never seen it either, must be on the property of RH. I have been to other places with similar adjacent free standing larger rentals under the same management.

new york city
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

Hi! I have visited both Villa Carissa and Infinity House. My father stayed at the latter for our wedding and enjoyed it very much. It is RIGHT on the beach, with lovely views. The negative for them was that there was no direct access to RH from Infinity house and in order to enjoy the hotel amenities, one had to drive a rather circuitous route over a road that wasn't in very good shape. That was four years ago though and the road may be in better shape now.

Villa Carissa is not directly on the beach but is also a lovely house. I recall my friends saying that access to the bedrooms was unusual (perhaps all could be accessed from the exterior of the house but not from inside??) but that it was a really convenient and easy.

Someone mentioned Sea House in this thread. An AWESOME house. Colonial in feel and really lovely. Terrific view. Good luck in your search!

7. Re: Villa Carissa (Coral Sands) or Infinity House (Runaway Hill)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Harbour Island
Recent Conversations