We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port St George Development?

rpdwyer
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Port St George Development?

Hello all.

Has there been any progress whatsoever with the Port St George development? Has there been any ground breaking on the proposed site? Just curious as it had posed a lot of promise years ago... but there seems to be little news of it lately.

Thanks,

--Rick

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,446 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Port St George Development?

Nope, nothing has changed. Stella Maris Resort is still going along, but nothing new with the PStG project. Not sure why, perhaps the economy.

Long Island
Level Contributor
504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Port St George Development?

Last rumor I heard when I was down last November was that Port St. George was effectively dead as a development. My understanding is that some lots had been sold to some folks in the UK, but aside from that, the development as such was either dead or on indefinite hold. I've not heard of anyone making any improvements to any of the properties.

bahamas
Level Contributor
279 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Port St George Development?

I'm hearing the same things - nothing doing, lots of lots sold via internet, but no work, and no updates on any of their websites (they have 3).

4. Re: Port St George Development?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2013, 10:27
Get answers to your questions about Long Island