We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamas Bound

Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
884 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bahamas Bound

I'll be on island in November!

My goal this time is to revisit Gordons Beach, and visit at least two new ones!!!

This will be my first visit in the fall. I'm usually there in the spring when it is not crawfish season so, I am hoping for FRESH CRAWFISH!!!!

I'm also looking forward to Farkle at the Conch Bar!

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bahamas Bound

We normally wouldn't be going back this soon but my husband has DIF so bad this time that he just couldn't stand it so he pulled the trigger on this one. Usually it's me. We are hoping to take some friends down next summer who've never been but I also really want to see Acklins and Crooked. Those islands would be way too remote for newbies. But San Sal and Cat are definitely on the list too, I hope you get to go and tell us all about it. Also I've heard Rum Cay is really beautiful.

I do hope you'll have awesome weather. Safe travels!!

Long Island
Level Contributor
504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Bahamas Bound

JD - stay in touch and we'll try to hook up. Be nice to put a face with one of the names here. Here in Miley, we are far south of where you will be, but the Conch Bar would be a good mid point between us (we are there almost every Friday evening). Hopefully we can work something out.

Edited: 10 October 2013, 21:34
Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
884 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bahamas Bound

JD - when are you on LI? I think we're there the same time. Maybe a Friday night at the Conch Bar for Farkle , Kalik, and good food?

Safe travels

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bahamas Bound

That sounds good! We were at the Independence Day celebrations back in July but missed seeing the awards. We're staying at the same place in Whymms. We will be down that way more on this trip b/c we only made it as far south as the Blue Hole last time and I want to get back to Clarence Town & south on this trip. I'll send you a PM with our dates and our Bahamian cell#.

Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
884 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bahamas Bound

JD- I'll reply to your message with my info.

Hope to meet you soon at Max's Conch Bar!

Safe Travels.

Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
884 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bahamas Bound

Jungle Driver - I'm looking forward to meeting you at Max's! It'll be a fun evening.

Safe Travels.

Long Island
Level Contributor
504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Bahamas Bound

That sounds good. Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
3,429 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bahamas Bound

bythesea- have a wonderful time- can't wait to hear about the Berrys!

jungledriver- off to LI in November sounds heavenly- take lots of pixs for those of us who have to live vicariously through others' trips for now- 6 months and counting down until our return to the BVI's then hope for an out island adventure next time around (unless we hit the Florida lottery and get there sooner!!)

Mentioned in this post
Florida
Florida
United States
Hot Sulphur...
Level Contributor
884 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bahamas Bound

DnAMobile- I'll post a link to my blog once I update it with this trips pics! We can't have you withering away waiting for your next visit!

bythesea- I hope you are having a fantastic time!

Safe travels!

bahamas
Level Contributor
281 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bahamas Bound

I'd love to get in on the TA Meet n Greet in November! Jungle driver, maybe you can swing by and let me know when? See you on the beach...

Get answers to your questions about Long Island