We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamian Mood or Harbor Breeze Villas

MN
Level Contributor
34 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Bahamian Mood or Harbor Breeze Villas

Starting to narrow our search and wanted to know if anyone on the forums have stayed at or know anything about theses places. They both get great reviews. Does anyone know about the beaches each has to offer. It seems that HBV is a walk to the beach and I got spoiled last year being 30 feet from the water. Any info or comments are welcomed. Thanks.

Long Island
Level Contributor
504 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahamian Mood or Harbor Breeze Villas

Bahamian Mood is on Galloway Beach. I've never been to the house, but I've been to the beach both north and south of it several times. One caution, I don't believe that they have phone or internet service there, if that is a concern. At least I know that Galloway House just south of them doesn't have it, and I haven't seen any sign of phone lines on the power poles.

Harbor Breeze is newer, quite nice, and not all that far from the water. It is a grouping of units, not just a single house, on the Atlantic side, but on a sheltered bay. Harbor Breeze has easier access, with a much better road.

West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahamian Mood or Harbor Breeze Villas

My husband and I have stayed a couple of times at Harbor Breeze Villas and they are perfect. They have 1 and 2 bedroom cottages with great views and all of the furnishings of home. The bedroom and bathroom have AC; ceiling fan in the main sitting area and kitchen. The cottage pictures on Homeaway.com are exactly how the cottages present. They have a full kitchen with just about everything you would need to eat in. You can request use of the BBQ grill and they will have one waiting for you outside your cottage. The beach at Lochabar is a short 5 minute walk away and the views are beautiful. They coordinate transportation to and from your car rental facility and even have a fresh loaf of Bahamian bread for you upon arrival. The furnishings are very modern and beautiful. The Wifi is free and pretty consistent. The beach at Lochabar is gorgeous and they provide plastic beach chairs for you so you don't have to lug them down with you. They also have kayaks on site which makes for nice exploring of the islands just across the bay. There is also a big blue hole on the south end of the beach which is pretty cool for exploring. We will continue to go back as often as possible!

3. Re: Bahamian Mood or Harbor Breeze Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 06:18