We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
180 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa

Hi. We're looking to travel from Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa (Hotel Villa Margherita) in mid-January by public transport. The hotel's website says the hotel is near the bustop for the bus from Bolzano. I haven't been able to find details of this bus service on the web - whether it's a regular service, how long it takes, if we need to book in advance etc. Any advice on how to find this information would be appreciated.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
10,109 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa

There is the No. 180 service from Bolzano to Vigo di Fassa. Runs every 2hrs

use http://www.sii.bz.it/en

To: Vigo di Fassa

There is a skibus between villages but there isn't currently a timetable available

http://www.fassa.com/EN/Skibus-service/

The Trentino bus service from Cavalese goes on from Vigo di Fassa to Pozza

…pegasus.it/OrariDiLinea/OrariDiDirettrice-E…

Probably easier to take a taxi the last 2km though

Also are you really coming from Bolzano or elsewhere in Italy.

If travelling on a weekend consider the Flyski shuttle to Val di Fassa that you can pick up at Verona/Venice/Bergamo airport. Goes to Pozza

www.flyskishuttle.it/start.php…

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa

Hey, this is very useful info, giftzwerg thanks, as we are similarly heading from Bolzano stazione to Campitello di Fassa at the end of December and I was wondering how we'd get there. Can you advise, does the bus actually go to Campitello as I am unsure about the terminology with Vigo di Fassa and Val di Fassa, etc. I would appreciate your advice, we're swimming in facts and info and any assistance is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks!

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
10,109 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa

Vigo di Fassa is the town - Val di Fassa is the area.

Sorry just realised the pegasus link fo rthe bus doesn't work.

Yes the bus from Vigo to Canazei goes to Campitello

…pegasus.it/OrariDiLinea/OrariDiDirettrice-E…

Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa

Thanks so much I really appreciate the info. Was getting costs from minibuses and they were very expensive. cheers

5. Re: Bolzano to Pozza Di Fassa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Province of Trento