We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolomites buses

Melbourne
3 posts
Save Topic
Dolomites buses

Hi, I need to find out the bustimetable to get from Arabba to the nearest train station, which I assume is Bolzano. The Dolomites Bus company website is in Italian. Can anyone tell me where to find a translation, or can someone translate it for me? I need to go early in the morning on Saturday 22nd of September. Thankyou to anyone who can help,

Susannah

Melbourne
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolomites buses

Just to add onto the previous message. If anyone can tell me a way to get from venice to Arabba, and from Arabba to the nearest train station the quickest way possible that would be great. I've found out that from Arabba to Bolzano is a 2.40 hour trip by bus. Can this be improved? I'm trying to head over to the Cinque Terre.

Cheers

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
753 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolomites buses

Hi there

The nearest railway station to Arabba is Belluno, not Bolzano. Looking at the timetables it looks like you´ll take about 2 hours to get there by bus.

There aren´t timetables on the website yet for September 22nd, but I suspect they´ll run pretty much the same as the current, school term ones. That means that there´s a bus at 06.20 that gets you into Belluno at 08.25, and one at 08,20 that gets you in at 10.15

You can get the train direct from Venice to Belluno, and then the bus from Belluno to Arabba, and I suspect your return will be the same in reverse.

I hope this helps

3. Re: Dolomites buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 17:20