We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Garni Festil

London, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Garni Festil

Has anyone heard of this hotel in Campitello?

Its in a ski brochure we have but I can't find it online.

What are the slopes like in Campitello? My husband is an advanced snowboarder and I am an intermediate skier.

Thank you

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
765 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Garni Festil

Hello - I don't know anything about the hotel I'm afraid, but I wanted to answer your secnd question.

The cable car at Campitello takes you up to the Col Rodella skiing area, which is part of the Sella Ronda. From there you can go off in all directions depending on what you want to do. The Col Rodella area is pretty good for snowboarders, with some nice wide pistes to get your legs back on.

From Campitello you can also get the ski bus up and fown the valley, to explore the skiing from villages such as Pozza and Vigo, which offer some lovely skiing and tend to be less crowded than Campitello and Canazei, as they're not directly on the Sella Ronda.

Have fun

2. Re: Hotel Garni Festil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2010, 05:18