We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bulk wine delivery - Krabi and Railay

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Topic
Bulk wine delivery - Krabi and Railay

Hi,

I am getting married in Railay Krabi next year and I am looking for a bulk delivery service for wine in the Ao Nang/Railay area for the wedding reception. Hotel wines are very pricey! Does anyone know of a store where you can purchase online or over the phone that will provide delivery to this area? I will be looking to purchase approx 48 bottles.

Thank you

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bulk wine delivery - Krabi and Railay

No such thing as online or telephone ordering i'm afraid. Get yourself over to Aonang and have a look at Tesco or Aonang Whiskey which is just nextdoor.

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
818 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bulk wine delivery - Krabi and Railay

Or hire a car and drive over to Makro to shop for whatever you need. It'll be a bit tricky to get them to Railay by boat I'm afraid.

Poulton Le Fylde...
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Khao Sok National Park
Level Contributor
41,160 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bulk wine delivery - Krabi and Railay

Unless you haven't already check that your hotel will allow you BYO wine and/or what the corkage charge, if any, is. Wine is comparatively expensive outside hotels for the quality you might be expecting to buy for a wedding and corkage charges may be expensive.

4. Re: Bulk wine delivery - Krabi and Railay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 05:16