We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

Vancouver
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

I didn't see it mentioned on here so wanted to add a recommendation to go see the ladyboy cabaret show at Blue Dragon bar in Ao Nang.

My wife and I stumbled across it and both really enjoyed the show - beautiful costumes and fun dancing and lip syncing. The hosts were really welcoming and we were happy to find an entertaining new nightlife option in Ao Nang.

I think shows run for an hour at 9 and at 11. It's located at Center Point, near burger king, on the third floor.

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
2 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

Went where today and place seems very much as though it has closed down. The signs were there but the place had obviously not been open for some time judging by the amount of dirt around the entrance.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

I see signs that the show is back open for high season on Saturday October 20th. I think they did some renovations while they were closed over the summer so should be even better than last year.

I recommend it...a really fun evening thing to do in Ao Nang!

San Francisco...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

Confirming it is open. We went a couple days ago.

We had a good time. The ladies work hard, so be sure to tip them well:)

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

Brilliant

Didn't think we'd get to see a show as not much time in BKK and dropped Phuket (Simons caberet) in favour of longer around Krabi.

Can you confirm suitable or family? Have 16 year travelling with us?

Many thanks

Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

Went there tonight and had tons of fun! It would have been better if the audience also went with the flow a bit more. The ladies did a wonderful job and looked so gorgeous! Definitely ok to take kids

England, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

They were handing out leaflets on these, is it 500b per person and is that for entry only? Are the drinks expensive in there. We are thinking of going if we get time.

london
Level Contributor
403 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

havent been to the cabaret but the owners of this bar also have a bar and restaurant up on the left handside just before you get to the mc donalds called funnily enough drago bar.

would recomend this place as the food was fantastic and friendly service.

Hong Kong
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

What is the name of the cabaret Show? We plan to go on easter.

England, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

It was called 'Blue Dragon', they advertise it heavily with a van which drives up and down the Main Street and also ladyboys giving out leaflets around 7pm by the shopping and restaurant area.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue Dragon Bar - fun ladyboy show

You can't miss it, it's advertised everywhere.