We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krabi & surrounds

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
7 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Krabi & surrounds

Hello.I would like advise on planning a trip to explore Krabi, AoNang, Phi Phi Island please. I'll like any information on what we can do in each area, how many days would be sufficient, where to eat, are there any spas, which tour company is reliable for booking tours eg Phranang Full moon kayaking. Travelling with 2 teens so needs a bit of excitement.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
388 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krabi & surrounds

I never visit krabi before but I am travelling there this coming May. So I am doing my research on this area and maybe this link would help for a quick fact and understanding -> seekrabi.com/areas-of-krabi-town-ao-nang-rai…

Cheers!!!

Perth, WA
Level Contributor
7 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krabi & surrounds

thanks. am checking it out now.

3. Re: Krabi & surrounds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 March 2014, 04:16