We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Ande Dhevi or Ao Nang Villa

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Centara Ande Dhevi or Ao Nang Villa

We are a couple considering staying at one of these resorts for 10 nights just after Christmas. Which of the two is more suitable for a couple? Initially I preferred the Centara because it's newer and gets better reviews. However, I am a bit worried that the pool area looks small and quite claustraphobic e.g. beds packed together, no space or green areas. I am concerned it will be very overcrowded and noisy. Would the Ao Nang Villa be a better choice?

Thanks in advance :-)

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
10,211 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Centara Ande Dhevi or Ao Nang Villa

Aonang Villa is a great choice. The location is fantastic and the pool is really nice. Lots of places to eat and drink nearby and the breakfast area near the beach has a lovely outlook. The pool view rooms are nicer than the garden view.

Caroline.

Vancouver
Level Contributor
3,901 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Centara Ande Dhevi or Ao Nang Villa

I stayed at the Aonang Villa in 2010 and it was very nice. Great size of pool and open air breakfast area. Very nice place. I would stay there again. You are also very close to the beach there, and lots of shops and restaurants close by...

If you stay there, there will probably be a big Christmas tree in the lobby! There was, when I was there...

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,490 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Centara Ande Dhevi or Ao Nang Villa

Thanks for the replies :-)

We've actually booked the holiday inn now because we could get a pool access room. Roll on December!

4. Re: Centara Ande Dhevi or Ao Nang Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang