We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

Orange, California
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

I am flying into Phuket Airport (I cannot change my flight to Krabi airport). I am wondering what the best way to hire a private car to pick up at Phuket Airport and drop off at Ao Nang Beach.

Has anyone used http://www.krabishuttle.com/? I found them on Google. Honeymooning this Sept.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
3,380 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

Rob

They are a company with an excellent reputation. Used them in reverse journey and couldn't speak highly enough about them.

Regards

Jim

Orange, California
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

Thanks for the response. Sounds like a winner to me!.

Rob

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

Hiring a private car would be a bit expensive if thats ok with you. Alternately you can go to phuket bus terminal in phuket town and get a bus to krabi.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

Krabi shuttle vehicles are great for trips from tKrabi Airport to Ao Nang or Ao Nam Mo etc. However from Phuket Airport to Ao nang will cost you 2300 baht. You can organise a ferry through them also at 700 baht each if it fits in with your flight times. A much more pleasant way to arrive.

Orange, California
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

Just used KrabiShuttle.com and glad to report it was fantastic. They even had free WiFi during the long 2 hour car trip from Phuket to Krabi.

6. Re: Phuket Airport to Ao Nang Beach Hotel ... How to??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2015, 06:16