We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharing private tour to hong island

Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Sharing private tour to hong island

Hi! I would like to check if anyone is heading to krabi late July and interested in joining a private tour by Thalassa Tour? Either 26 or 27 July.

Details below:

HONG ISLAND+ SUNSET BBQ IN 4 ISLAND AREA + NIGHT SNORKEL (11:30 AM-8:30 PM)

We offer the best of Hong Islands and 4 islands areas in one sunset day tour:

Koh Deang - Snorkeling among beautiful hard corals, anemones, angelfish, butterfly fish, etc…

Hong Beach – One of the most beautiful islands on the Andaman coast.

Hong Lagoon – Astonishing natural lagoon formed inside the limestone rock and surrounded by mangroves.

Koh Lading – Quiet and gorgeous beach surrounded by protected bird nests. Best spot in the area for snorkeling among hard and soft corals, and for free divers dive along a wall down to 10 meters rich in soft corals and sea fans.

Koh Poda - Sunset BBQ.

Phranang Cave - Night snorkel with bioluminescent plankton, a must do!

Prices include EVERYTHING

Hotel Transfer

National Park Fee

Insurance

Snorkel Equipment

Life Jackets

Underwater Photography

Multilingual and certified guides

Buffet lunch

BBQ on the beach

Fresh fruit

Mineral water

Soda

Krabi Sunset Cruises
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Private Tours, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Thalassa Tour
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours
Andaman Camp and Day Cruise
Boat Tours, Speed Boats Tours, Private Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Krabi Castaway Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips, Kayaking & Canoeing
New Delhi, India
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharing private tour to hong island

Hi...iamjings,

Can we complete HONG ISLAND tour and 4 ISLAND Tour in a single day? How its possible and can you give time time break up for each....also kindly provide total tour cost ??

Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sharing private tour to hong island

Hi, the main part will be snorkeling and exploring at hong island, and the BBQ will be at 4 islands. I'm not too sure of the breakdown of timings. The cost is 10,000 baht for entire trip so depending on number of people we can split. I have 2 pax.

Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sharing private tour to hong island

Hi, the main part will be snorkeling and exploring at hong island, and the BBQ will be at 4 islands. I'm not too sure of the breakdown of timings. The cost is 10,000 baht for entire trip so depending on number of people we can split. I have 2 pax. Also, as it is a private tour we can choose to customize the itinerary.

I've seen from other forum posts that the guide is very good at explaining the fishes we see, and will bring us to good sites

Edited: 11 July 2014, 01:47
4. Re: Sharing private tour to hong island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Ao Nang