We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Krabi;)

Which Ao Nang hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
First time to Krabi;)

My cousin and I will spend our long weekend in Krabi. Might end up staying at Muang krabi area in Aonang Beach. Besides doing the usual island tours, we want to know how is the nightlife there? We will be going there in Oct so fingers cross that the weather won't spoil our fun :) cheers u lot!

Hallett Cove
Level Contributor
362 posts
398 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to Krabi;)

Thereare a few bars beachside with good (loud) music and reasonably priced food and drinks. The walking street is like a "Really MiniBangla Road" but mainly "girlie-bar" places so the pubs clubs closer to the beachmight be a better deal for ladies/

Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to Krabi;)

Thank you! Is it possible to rent a bike there? As to how its easy to rent one in Bali?

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
4,784 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time to Krabi;)

Yes, they are available everywhere.

Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time to Krabi;)

Any idea how much it cost daily?

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time to Krabi;)

From 250 baht per day. Wear a helmet!

Besancon, France
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: First time to Krabi;)

Hello Clara.

In Ao Nang, I liked a lot the Chang Bar at Center Point (people will tell you where Center Point is).

If you mean renting MOTObikes, yes there are a lot. But if you mean renting bicycles, we found no place to rent some.

Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First time to Krabi;)

Hey! Yessss i meant renting motorbikes/scooters like the ones in Bali :) I'll take note On the mentioned place. Thank you! X

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: First time to Krabi;)

Hi Clara,

Apologies in advance, don't mean to hijack your thread but can someone recommend a reliable scooter rental company which is reliable and trusted?

I've heard of many horrid stories about scams and being forced to pay for damages that is unrelated etc.

Thank you.

9. Re: First time to Krabi;)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:16