We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how long can i stay in mexico as a tourist from the UK?

Berkshire
Level Contributor
647 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic

do you need a visa to stay for 6 months?

can you stay even longer, or do you need some sort of special visa?

The Original Salsa and Salsa
Sightseeing Tours, Cooking Classes
Tours Plaza - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Exotik Mayan Tours
Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Archaeology Tours
Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how long can i stay in mexico as a tourist from the UK?

You are entitled to stay for 180 days as a tourist. When landing by air and passing through immigration you should ask for 180 days on your immigration form. Make sure the official puts 180 days. (If you don't get 180 days you can extend your stay up to a maximum of 180 days at any local immigration office -for a fee.) You cannot stay beyond 180 days unless you exit the country and return.

2. Re: how long can i stay in mexico as a tourist from the UK?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 16:15