We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for the best place in Mexico.

london, ontario
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for the best place in Mexico.

I have never been to Mexico before. I've heard good things about every beach or town. I was hoping someone would recommend a place where a single 43 female could go to enjoy things from just reading a book on the beach to some night life as well. Of course safety is a factor.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for the best place in Mexico.

Any of the nice all-inclusive beach resorts are totally safe, fun and relaxing....as a single woman, I've vacationed in my 30's at resorts in Cancun, Cozumel, Puerto Vallarta and Playa del Carmen without any problems. I've also been to other parts of Mexico alone staying at non-all-inclusive places and had a good time. Just check out what interests you...the websites are fairly informative and then compare the reviews on TA.

Enjoy!

2. Re: Looking for the best place in Mexico.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 14:18