We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice all inclusive resort

Ohio
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for a nice all inclusive resort

Looking for a nice, all inclusive resort that is reasonably priced and quiet! Preferably one with no children....I don't want to leave my kids at home then have to be at a resort filled with kids!

Any suggetsions would be great....sun,sand, and water is what I am looking for!

Thanks!

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a nice all inclusive resort

Check out Apple vacations they have direct flights out of Cleveland on thur and sun.Most of the adult onlys are pricey but check out the Iberostar Grand if you stay there you can use the other Iberostars in the area.Another one to look at is The Royals suits by Pallidum same thing you can use the other resorts.When you are going will let you know if the kids are still in school or not but some of the larger resorts have many pools so you dont feel overwelmed by kids!Last year we flew out of Detroit and saved 800.00.Hope this helped some!

2. Re: Looking for a nice all inclusive resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 21:17