We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help

karachi
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
please help

hi

how far are the cities in mexico that arew orth seeing from houston?my husband and i will be visiting houston in june and we are looking to visit mexico .....so i coudl not really figure our from the map.......i am asking teh time duration of the flights as we have a little 9 month old baby with us......and we just want to go to one city which is worth seeing for 3 days......thanks in advance

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,503 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please help

There are direct flights of 2-3 hours to many cities in Mexico such as Mexico City, Guadalajara, Queretaro, Leon, Oaxaca and Toluca. I would suggest Mexico City as the obvious choice (and the cheapest) with Queretaro and Oaxaca as possibilities is you prefer smaller places.

cleveland
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: please help

If you go to Cancun its not far 1 to 2 hrs I would say.

3. Re: please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 04:15