We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

Does anyone have any info on Andale Mexico or has been scammed by them? I paid a couple grand for a tour package and got an email saying the owner is in jail and cant give me my money back. it has been over 3 weeks and i already submitted a complaint to Profeco. Does anyone have any other advice on how to get my money back?

Mentioned in this post
Andale
Andale
652 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
1 post
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

5 of us booked a tour for Day of the Dead, had to cancel for personal reasons, but worked out a credit with Jessica at Andale. I've been trying for 3 weeks to book another trip. No response by email. By phone, always get answering machine. I'm afraid I've lost nearly $1000 in trip deposits.

Mentioned in this post
Day of the dead
Day of the dead
14 Reviews
Mexico City, Mexico
Andale
Andale
652 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

You need to contact Profeco. Andale Mexico has been closed for over a month I think. Frank Lehmann the owner is in jail in Poland from what I hear. Profeco is a government consumer protection agency in Mexico. They are all attorneys free of charge and they handle scams and other complaints from consumers. Give me your email so I can send you the document to send to Profeco and the address with all the other info. I have found another person in the same boat as us through other forums. Im guessing you wired the money like us?

Mentioned in this post
Andale
Andale
652 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
JohnULord
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

I'm very grateful to have found this thread. We had entered into a sort of virtual partnership with Andale; their website was promoting a high-end tour we put together for seniors. Well, it turned out to be a great deal more "virtual" than we planned. Altogether we lost more than $10K. We would LOVE any information you can send us. My email is :john.lord@yucatan-vacations-for-seniors.com

Thanks very much.

Mentioned in this post
Andale
Andale
652 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

Hi TPass

We too had this happen. Booked a tour, paid US$4049 deposit and then received email re owner Frank Lehman in jail and since then no contact possible. Did manage to track down some deposits paid for accomodation but remain US$3099 out of pocket. Travel insurance will not pay because they say it was a deosit to a travel agent and I dont have [and cannot get] any evidence that specific services were purchased with the money.

Can you connect me to Profeco in the same way you have offered in your post on 8 December

Email address ajcrock@iinet.net.au

Alan

Bonn, Germany
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

UNBELIEVEABLE !!!!! After all these criminal acts the Andale Mexico Website is online once again. PLEASE do never travel with this criminal cheater as they have cheated in 2010 lots of people by selling travels forcing its clients to pay and never realized anything !!!

Mentioned in this post
Andale
Andale
652 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
St. Albert...
Level Contributor
6 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

Thanks everyone, Trip Advisor came through again. I was in contact with them to set up an evening tour of Mexico City, looked too good to be true. Probably was. Will not be going with them.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico City
Mexico City
Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, Mexico
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

DONT USE THEM!!

Cheated us out of A$4000 deposit in late 2010 and Frank Lehman is a professional scammer with a long history of such - he bobs up in lots of different scams

Melbourne
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

I am really glad I saw this post. I was about to plan another trip to Mexico later in the year. I booked and paid about $2000 (12 days) with Andale Mexico over two years ago and was really happy with them. I was a single traveller and they tailored my tour program for me. I had the most positive experience and at the time highly recommended them. I dealt with Frank via emails and my booking was so last minute that I had some reservations whether the trip would take place as I too felt so hesitant wiring money from Australia into the company's account. They never let me down.

I was picked up at 1.ooam from Mexico City Airport and taken to a 4/5 star hotel in Zona Rosa. From there I was given an orientation tour from one of the agency staff the next day and then after that I travelled with a small group to Taxco onto Acapulco where my accomodation was fantastic. After that I returned to Mexico City and onto another tour of Colonial Mexico and back to Mexico City at the same hotel on my return. They organised a transfer to the airport on my departure. I didn't have to pay for anything during my time in Mexico as it was covered in my payment from Australia.

I am glad however, that I have seen this as I was about to rebook my next trip with them. Can anybody recommend a reliable operator?

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Andale
Andale
652 Reviews
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Mexico City
Mexico City
Central Mexico and Gulf Coast, Mexico
Zona Rosa
Zona Rosa
536 Reviews
Mexico City, Mexico
Taxco
Taxco
Guerrero, Mexico
Acapulco
Acapulco
Guerrero, Mexico
Melbourne
Level Contributor
30 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

Just to add to my thread, I realised the date of your posts....I was in Mexico 2010-2011. This was time of the alleged scams which adds to my surprise as I stated I had no problem with them.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Bucharest
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Andale Mexcio Tour Company Scam

Avoid Andalemexico, Andalemundo and Mexico for you (www.andalemexico.com, www.andalemundo.com, www.mexico-for-you.com) with all costs!

All of these websites are owned by the same Frank Hornhauer Lehmann, the scammer who was imprisoned in Mexico, Spain and Poland for fraud and scamming people.

He is writing positive reviews on Tripadvisor about his companies, using different names and different IP addresses; I know because I worked for him for one year. He scammed me too, I'm afraid.

All that he says on his websites is a lie; do not give him your money, folks!

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America