We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort Suggestions

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
358 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Resort Suggestions

I've spent some time sorting through several resort suggestions I've seen on this forum, but thought I'd throw my question out with a few specifics of what we are looking for...

At least somewhat close to airport, as this would likely only be a 4-5 day trip.

Price efficient- maybe $300-$400/night per couple? (Less if not AI)

All inclusive resort would be preferred for convenience, but we're not absolutely tied to that...

Adults only preferred, but an adult only pool area/restaurant or two would be fine. By all inclusive I'm referring to food and drink (alcohol too). We enjoy water sports, but it doesn't need to be included.

We would likely travel in June or July, esp. if that helps with price, but would be flexible.

We're more pool people than beach people.

Really prefer to NOT wear wristbands if possible, (shudder) but we'd get over it if it ticked the other boxes.

I really appreciate your expertise and suggestions! Thanks!

Embajadoras del Cacao
Lessons & Workshops, Food Tours
Sendero Travel
Coffee & Tea Tours
Traveling Spoon
Cooking Classes, Food Tours
Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya
Level Contributor
13,958 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort Suggestions

This is the main Mexico forum....where are you looking to go in Mexico? You should post on that particular forum if you have a place in mind. :)

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
358 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort Suggestions

I've been all over the place, but I'll narrow down and do that- thanks for the suggestion!

3. Re: Resort Suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 05:19