We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visitor Card

Wellington NZ
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Visitor Card

Hi, I will be flying from New Zealand to Cuba, via Los Angels and Mexico. As I will only be in Mexico to change planes (in transit) will I still need to fill in a form for a visitor card? I will be returning from Cuba to Cancun and staying for 8 days. Do I fill in the form on this entry?

All information is appreciated.

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visitor Card

Yes, you fill in the form and clear customs/immigration on your way to Cuba.

San Miguel de...
Level Contributor
6,018 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visitor Card

You will also need ample time in Cancun to check in for your Cuba flight, as you won't be checked through in the US.

Wellington NZ
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visitor Card

Thank you both. Will I also need to fill in another form on my return flight from Cuba to Cancun as I will be entering to stay?

Cheers

Queretaro City...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visitor Card

Yes, each time you enter Mexico you fill in a form (even if you're Mexican!).

Wellington NZ
Level Contributor
92 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visitor Card

Thank you

6. Re: Visitor Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 05:16