We'll be in San Diego in the last week of March for a few days and are thinking about driving to either Ensenada or Rosarito for a day at the beach. I'm wondering if this would be worth it as our kids are 8 & 6. My questions are:
1) Should we be concerned about any safety issues?
2) What is the average temperature during the day?
3) Which is better Ensenada or Rosarito and the distance from SD?
4) Better to drive or take the bus?
5) Can we use US$ or Peso?
6) Will this trip be worth it as I hear that San Diego beaches are very nice too.
Any other helpful feedback will be greatly appreciated.