We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shark dive Guadalupe

Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
6 posts
Save Topic
Shark dive Guadalupe

Hi, it's my first post and i'm not sure if i am posting this in the right forum so please redirect me if i'm wrong.

Has anyone been on on isla Guadalupe great white shark trip?

What are the chances of success and how demanding was it?

My lady and i are looking at going later this year and wondering if anyone can recommend a good operation. Any pointers at all much appreciated.

Thanks and happy travels

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shark dive Guadalupe

You are in the right place, but this is the first that I have heard about this trip. Sounds amazing...that is if you have the courage, which sounds like you do.

I hope you are able to find some information regarding this trip.

Auckland Region...
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shark dive Guadalupe

Thanks, it looks like some operators work out of San Diego too, so i have been shown one review from there which is a good start

3. Re: Shark dive Guadalupe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 21:19