We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Ensenada end of December

Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
California
12 posts
Save Topic
Weather in Ensenada end of December

Hi,

I'll be going to Ensenada on a cruise at the very end of December (the 30th). What is the weather typically like at that time? We'll be there for one day as part of a cruise.

Thank you.

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Ensenada end of December

I would say same as here in Oceanside it could be 50 or 75. You just have to hope for a sunny day and wear layers.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,633 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Ensenada end of December

My husband and I took the cruise at the beginning of January of last year and while we were out on the water, it was cold!

Ensenada was in the lower 60's although in this area, this time of year, you can hope to get lucky for a day in the 70's, so I agree with gaburlison...layers are your best bet.

The cruise is ALOT of fun, we had a blast although watch that bar bill...it can skyrocket, and FAST! Message me if you would like more specific information regarding the cruise and Ensenada.

Have a great time!

3. Re: Weather in Ensenada end of December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2012, 10:18