We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

Houston
Level Contributor
305 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

I was just wondering if anyone has taken a cab lately to or from Estero Beach to downtown Ensenada. I would like to stay at the beach but don't want to rely on my friends for a ride everytime I want to go into town. The cost of a taxi will play into my decision of where to stay.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,699 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

It has been about five years, but the last time I took a cab into town from Estero it was $20 ea way.

Have a great time!

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

I was there a year ago and think it was the same $20 each way.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

Just curious whether you are after a beach experience, in which case, Estero isn't your best bet IMO, or whether you are really fond of Ensenada and simply want to stay at the beach. If beach is really what you are looking for, why not stay in Rosarito, which is all about beaches? Taking cabs to restaurants in Rosarito would be much less costly, and you'd have a much better beach experience.

Houston
Level Contributor
305 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

PSTREET- I actually have family and friends in Ensenada but do want some beach time while not visiting. I have never really stayed in Rosarito and was wanting to so we might also do that on the way back. Thanks !

ZLI
Galiano Island...
Level Contributor
99 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

ten bucks each way in january 2011.

6. Re: Cab cost to Estero Beach or Bufadora

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:17