We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental or good deal Los Cabos-La Paz Dec 2013

Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Celaya
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental or good deal Los Cabos-La Paz Dec 2013

Hi, I´m doing this trip from December 22 to Los Cabos, stay 3 days at Los Cabos and get road all the way to Ensenada. I´d really like to get a rented car but Drop-off charges from the car rental agencies are very high and the rental gest very expensive.

I can help anyone that needs to send a car to ENS or TIJ ! for free I can take it there, really I need help.

I´m considering Bus options but itsn´t the same as taking your time for the travel, stop and enjoy the beautyful BC places to see. Ill be looking forward to this at the Forum. Thanks

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental or good deal Los Cabos-La Paz Dec 2013

You might try putting this out there on some Cabo fishing forums as well - Many fisherman commute by car/truck from So Cal to Cabo. If bring their boats back they would need to find a way to get their car/truck back - perhaps that is where you could be of service and vice versa.

Good luck.

Celaya
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental or good deal Los Cabos-La Paz Dec 2013

Thanks I´ll do....Igor

3. Re: Car rental or good deal Los Cabos-La Paz Dec 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2014, 06:21