We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bargaining - what streets?

Gladstone, MO
Level Contributor
272 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Bargaining - what streets?

I understand that there is some bargaining in Ensenada? If so, do you know what street or streets this is done on?

Gladstone, MO
Level Contributor
272 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bargaining - what streets?

Oh my, I can't hardly wait for my trip starting tomorrow. :)

Taqueria Mexico Lindo sounds like a great place for tacos, and I LOVE them. :) There is only one problem. The last time I was in Ensenada which has been a few years, we went to a wonderful restaurant that had lots of customers, it looked so clean that you could have eaten off the floor, so I decided to have a "salad." It was a good one at that, but I got real sick. I have some bad health issues, and when I got back home, my doctors nurse ask me what I had eaten and 'where?" I told her on the ship, and at this very nice restaurant. She then ask me what I had eaten. I told her a good salad, and she said, "Oh yes, that is the problem." She then told me that they wash their lettuce and spinish in "their" water. My immune system is so low, I'm afraid of doing the tacos because of the lettuce. :(

12. Re: Bargaining - what streets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 10:22