We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest rv park to shopping?

Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
falkirk
Level Contributor
124 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Closest rv park to shopping?

Hi

I'm sorry to bother you. We're thinking of bringing an rv from California to Ensenada over Christmas Day as part of our trip from Scotland.

We are a family of three generations so I'm wondering which is the closest rv parks to the tourist centre and how far away that is? I have searched and used the list supplied before but as I have no idea of the area I'm not getting very far!! :)

Thanks in advance for your help

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Closest rv park to shopping?

There are a good handful of terrific RV parks near Ensenada.

I've not been in awhile, but we used to stay in San Miguel ALOT. This beach/RV park is located right after the 3rd toll booth coming into Ensenada. It is right on the beach, however during Christmas it would be too chilly for swimming. This park also has a restaurant and convenience store near the entrance. This is about a 10 minuted / $10 cab ride into the town center.

Quinta Papagayo also has RV parking and this is about an 7 minute / $8 cab ride into the town center. I've never stayed here, but this is also a hotel according to the TA reviews.

My personal favorite, albiet much further from the town center (45 mins) is Estero Beach.

Perhaps there are more, but these are the few that come to mind.

If you are renting an RV, you may need to check with the company to see if they allow you to transport the vehicle in MEX.

Have a wonderful vacation!

Baja California...
Level Contributor
601 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Closest rv park to shopping?

There is a RV park very close to the dowtown secction of Ensenada most of the time they have lots

of free space

Baja California...
Level Contributor
601 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Closest rv park to shopping?

Its near the Marines.

4. Re: Closest rv park to shopping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:15