We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Billiards in Ensenada ?

Which Ensenada hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Billiards in Ensenada ?

Will be visiting Ensenada on a Carnival cruise in June 2014. When I was in Ensenada on a cruise a couple years ago my friend and I came upon a pool hall with several pool tables and cold beer. As I remember there was more then one place. Would like to play pool (billiards) again while in Ensenada on a Tuesday between the hours of 11am and 5pm. Can anyone reading help me by providing addresses and/or directions from the port to possible places we can play pool in Ensenada?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Ensenada, Valle de Guadalupe
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Billiards in Ensenada ?

Wow, that sounds like fun - I will be curious what the responses are.

Personally, I am not familiar with any bars with pool tables, but surely there are some.

Enjoy your Cruise!

Salmon Arm, Canada
Level Contributor
215 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Billiards in Ensenada ?

Still seeking someone who knows the addresses/location of pool halls is Ensenada, open on a Tuesday between the hours of 11am and 5pm. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Baja California...
Level Contributor
583 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Billiards in Ensenada ?

There is many there is one that is one betwen lopez materos (first street ) and second street ..

Its actually a plaza its on the second floor .....

it's its on the same level street from were the big flag is ......

4. Re: Billiards in Ensenada ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 08:16