We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

Which La Paz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
19 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

Has anyone caught the Eco Baja shuttle from the new terminal in SJD where Alaska air now Arrives? I think they are calling it terminal 2.

If you do know please post back where the pick up point is.

We cannot raise anyone at Eco Baja and the arrival is Tomorrow! Thanks for your Help!

44 replies to this topic
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

Yes, pesos..

Gillies Bay, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

Ok, have tried to contact Eco Baja tours through email and phoning them at Lapaz bus terminal, to no avail. The email does not work and the phone number I used does not work either. I am looking for a phone number for them in Cabo or an email that works. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
123 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

The Eco Baja Tours office (and meeting point) at the SJD airport, is at Terminal One. Your options for getting to Terminal One are walk, or take a short cab ride. It's about a 10-15 minute walk.

Vancouver, BC...
Level Contributor
2 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

We flew into Terminal 1 and took the shuttle from there. When exiting from the Customs/luggage area, turn left (not right) and go through the doors to find the Eco Baja office. Leave enough time between your flight arrival and the shuttle departure. It took us 80 minutes to get through Customs.

Seattle
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

You exit Terminal 2 and look for the Eco Baja driver, he will take you to the office at Terminal 1, you can book and purchase your tickets in advance online

Grants Pass, Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
91 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

Just took the shuttle July 21, 2014, from the old terminal where United Airlines disembarks. Eco Tour had a counter there. I was the only passenger and got a nice tour from the bus driver of the interior, winding route to La Paz. Paid 450 pesos. Bus was very comfortable, and we stopped for cervezas in Los Barriles.

Cougar, Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

the ecobaja is still at terminal 1 but they will shulltle you up to 1

Hood River, Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

Did you ever get any additional info on the pickup point at the new SJD airport of Eco Tour buses. I'm trying to catch a bus to Los Barriles but the timing is tight. johnboyjrb@gmail.com

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
123 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

Eco Baja Tours is awesome and will work with you. Their office is at Terminal 1, and they usually have a van/shuttle waiting at the other terminal to pick people up. When you go to make your reservation, just tell them which flight you are on, and they will work with you. Have never had any issues using this company - They have always been really helpful.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
69 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina

I realize this thread is a little old, but....

I am looking to fly into SJD in January, scheduled to land at 3:30pm. There is a EcoBaja shuttle to La Paz at 4:30pm. Is it cutting it too close to schedule that one, and should I do the 5:30pm instead?

Reply to: Eco Baja shuttle to La Paz, can you catch at new SJD termina
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted