We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations Madgalena Lagoon Whale Tour

Portland Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
179 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendations Madgalena Lagoon Whale Tour

Hello,

My family will be visiting the area this January. We came across an outfit Aventuras Mexico Profundo that was willing to pick us up in Cabo , do the whale tour and drop us off in La Paz. However they wanted a 50% cash deposit to lock down the trip. Has any one dealt with this outfit? Or does anyone have any suggestions on other outfits like Fun Baja ?

Please advise

Chuck

Baja Expeditions
Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing, Scuba & Snorkeling, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Punta Baja Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Speed Boats Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Barbarita Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Nature & Wildlife Tours
rincon de...
Destination Expert
for Rincon de Guayabitos
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendations Madgalena Lagoon Whale Tour

I did the trip by myself, rented a car and drove to Cd. Constitution and got a room at Oasis Hotel, continued to Puerto Lopez Mateos and had an unbelievable time that afternoon at this spot it is a long thin channel where you actually see the whales from the dock and are among them in 5 min. We petted whales,dolphins all around and beautiful sea birds in the mangroves...returned to hotel then the next morning drove to San Carlos and had a very rough ride saw only a few whales in a large windy bay, could not wait to leave San Carlos......back to La Paz...now there are hotels in Mateos and in Feb. they have a Whale Festival....

indianapolis
Level Contributor
359 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendations Madgalena Lagoon Whale Tour

We drove up ourselves from la Paz and used Magdalena Bay Whales. great outfit to use. I believe they offer pick up as well from La Paz. message me if youwant more info!

Bryan

Edited: 29 July 2014, 18:35
3. Re: Recommendations Madgalena Lagoon Whale Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about La Paz