We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale watching in Sea of Cortez from Loreto

Which Loreto hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
248 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Whale watching in Sea of Cortez from Loreto

We shall be taking a week of gray whale watching in the pacific side of Baja in early March, 2014. As we are flying in and out of Loreto, we want to spend a few days doing whale watching in the Sea of Cortez from Loreto - our hope is seeing Fins/Humpbacks/Blues/Dolphins. We have read that sometimes even sperm whales can be spotted. Please can anyone recommend some tour operators in Loreto? Many thanks.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
123 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale watching in Sea of Cortez from Loreto

I haven't personally gone out with this company, but a friend of mine had a great time with them... You might look into toursloreto.com/sea-of-cortez-island-tours/….

philadelphia, pa...
Level Contributor
195 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale watching in Sea of Cortez from Loreto

Are there any Sea of Cortez whale tours for fins/humpbacks/blues in the La Paz area in early March? If yes, can you tell me the names of any operators that do this from La Paz?

3. Re: Whale watching in Sea of Cortez from Loreto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Loreto