We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions for RCI or II owners in Los Cabos areas

Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
504 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Questions for RCI or II owners in Los Cabos areas

I am looking into purchasing a timeshare (or two) on ebay this fall/winter and have questions for owners in the Los Cabos area.

I can't find out how many points different resorts are worth in this area - was told it was on the RCI website information for individual resorts, but I think you have to be signed up to see it, is that right? Do you know how many points the different resorts are or could you provide me with this information?

Anyone members of both places? What's the main difference between the two? Anyone ever use the RCI Last Call? Are places in Los Cabos available on this service?

Just trying to figure out where to spend my money - the MF sure vary a lot by places and I want to make sure to get something we are going to use - I already have a Florida timeshare that my dad has transferred to me, worth at least 36,000 RCI points - maybe more depending on what they value his week at. Is it worth it to transfer your week to points or should you keep it as a week and trade or whatever??

Thanks!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,924 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions for RCI or II owners in Los Cabos areas

Reposting on the active Cabo forum will yield more results. The two folks I know who use RCI the most effectively are still in Cabo right now, so they may not see your question at all. If you don't get many replies, bump your new thread up in another week or two when they FINALLY return from lovely Cabo!

I see you also posted on the TA Timeshare forum. tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10700 (for anyone wondering how to find that forum)

Edited: 01 November 2011, 16:33
Gibbons, Alberta
Level Contributor
504 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions for RCI or II owners in Los Cabos areas

Thanks! I will repost on Cabo - just was hoping that more people look through the Los Cabos forum so they catch the whole area!

3. Re: Questions for RCI or II owners in Los Cabos areas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2012, 04:18