We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand mayan los cabos`

Ny
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
grand mayan los cabos`

we bought a timeshare in cancun this past year, and now we wanna try los cabos...can anyone tell me about this place though if they've been there, i wanna know how the resort is

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand mayan los cabos`

Was still a big pile of dirt and concrete in early May. You might want to give them a year to finish and work the kinks out.

Walnut Creek, CA
Level Contributor
347 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: grand mayan los cabos`

We were there last week - expected completion date is March 2007 (Mexican time).

Los Angeles
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand mayan los cabos`

we just returned from the Grand Mayan Los Cabos. I borrowed a friends timeshare. We travel all over the world and this place was not good. Supposed to be a 5 star hotel. Nothing but dirt and concrete. Prices were riduculously high. Our room was not the greatest. They were working on several rooms and the noise was bad. I complained and they did nothing about it. Everything was extremely pricey. The pool is nice and the pool staff were nice. Not in a great location either. Cannot go into the water on the beach at all. Hotel does not allow it. For what this place costs, stay at the Pueblo Bonito Rose or the Hilton. Much nicer. DO NOT GO TO THE TIMESHARE PRESENTATION. THEY TELL YOU ITS 90 MINUTES AND IT IS A MINIMUM OF 4 HOURS. A BIG RIPOFF! THEY SELL THE ROOMS FOR A MINUMUM OF $45,000.00 UP TO $200,000.00. NOT WORTH THE TIME. AVOID THIS HOTEL.

4. Re: grand mayan los cabos`

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 17:21