We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at the Baja Beach Villa?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at the Baja Beach Villa?

I found this website online www.bajabeachvilla.com and am considering renting the villa for a few days. Has anyone stayed there? Is it in a safe area? Does anyone know the owners? It looks too good to be true. I'm looking for something quiet but I want it to be secure. Any feedback you have would be really appreciated. Thanks

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Baja Beach Villa?

It looks lovely, but Plaza del Mar is not my favorite location by a lot: it's a long way from anything other than La Fonda, which I'm fond of, but not as my only close spot. The area around La Fonda has, at least in the past, had a bad reputation for car theft. The various entrances to the Plaza del Mar are guarded--but it's a big area. My preference is for something closer into Rosarito. We're at kilometer 38.5, and it's about 15 minutes into town; La Fonda is another 20 minutes south of us. It doesn't sound like much, but it is an annoyance when you're looking for a grocery store, gas station, restaurant (other than La Fonda).

2. Re: Has anyone stayed at the Baja Beach Villa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 00:18