We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestion on all inclusive resort

Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Level Contributor
163 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestion on all inclusive resort

My husband and I want to stay in a good all inclusive at Puerto Nuevo in Nov. We are coming with our one year old and grandma and want to take a day trip to San puncho for a wedding too. Any recommendations?? Thanks!

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestion on all inclusive resort

There are no all inclusive resorts in the Rosarito/Ensenada area. I would be happy to suggest possibilities for lodging and restaurants you might enjoy, but all inclusive is simply not an option.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,418 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestion on all inclusive resort

there is the Royal deCameron Los Co cos. In Rincondeqebetos (spelling). Lots of Canadian go there. We went one time and enjoyed it. About a 3 star, but it would be pretty close. Its a Fishing village,and real Mexico.....

there is a Sister hotel called Royal deCameron Flamingos in Bucierias,just next to Nuevo Vallarta, maybe a 3 and a Half star..Never been ,but a walk to Bucieras and wonderful beach.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestion on all inclusive resort

The problem is the original post for this thread is in the Baja forum, specifically Rosarito/Ensenada. The original poster has, I believe, re-posted to Puerto Vallarta/Neuvo Vallarta forum.

4. Re: Suggestion on all inclusive resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2011, 05:17