We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fresh Seafood Market Rosarito Beach

las vegas
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Fresh Seafood Market Rosarito Beach

Does anyone know where you can by fresh seafood uncooked in the Rosarito area other than at Popotla. Do any of the markets carry any?

rosarito
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Fresh Seafood Market Rosarito Beach

Oh yes, yummy. Vinces fish market is smack in the middle of downtown, next door to Vince's Restaurant. Daily fresh fish.

Also, believe it or not, Wal Mart has fresh shrimp every day and also a few fresh catches. Still, I'd rather BE downtown, so I go to Vinces. You can't miss it. It's on the west side of the main drag (Benito Juarez Blvd.) just a few blocks north of the Rosarito Beach Hotel.

Rosarito is coming alive after a 2 year sleep and it will soon be booming again. The signs are already here. God, I love this place!

Liz

2. Re: Fresh Seafood Market Rosarito Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2011, 05:23