We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas in Rosarito

Escondido...
Level Contributor
143 posts
211 reviews
Save Topic
Spas in Rosarito

I know there are a few hotels with spas in Rosarito, but have never visited any spas while in Rosarito. Can anyone recommend one over another? Looking for pedicure for sure and possibly massage. The ones I've ran across and are considering are:

Rosarito Beach Hotel Spa

Las Rocas

La Vid

I also heard there is a small chain called Dagninos with several locations, but can't find a website.

Looking for a balance between good prices and quality service. I prefer not to make a reservation ahead of time just because I have no clue what I'll be doing each day, we're sort of playing it by ear, but don't want to be unable to get in because I didn't.

Thanks for any help!

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spas in Rosarito

Consider the one at Bobby's by the Sea. http://www.bobbysbaja.com/

Most people are quite fond of Las Rocas, and they often have walk in specials.

La Fonda also has one. http://lafondabaja.com/

If I were you and really wanted to get in, I'd make a reservation.

Escondido...
Level Contributor
143 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spas in Rosarito

Thanks! I hadn't heard of Bobby's; that one looks like it has good specials. I really appreciate the info!

J

Escondido...
Level Contributor
143 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spas in Rosarito

Update: I did end up going to Ventana al Mar at Bobby's for massages and pedicures. We enjoyed it and I am going to try to add it to things to do and do a review. Prices are good, but you should bring cash! The price goes up if you use a credit card, they add a 5% fee and credit card transactions are all in pesos in Mexico and businesses all seem to have different exchange rates, so you could end up paying a lot more! I should have asked that question when I booked!

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spas in Rosarito

Credit cards are not really an option here. Most businesses simply have no way to accept them. The few that do pass the servicing charge right back to the customer. Mexico is a cash society.

Baja California...
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spas in Rosarito

The spa is Spa Ventana al Mar www.spaventanaalmar.com

6. Re: Spas in Rosarito

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2013, 10:17