We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosarito - furniture

Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
Level Contributor
22 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Rosarito - furniture

(My apologies for the dual post. I am reposting since I inadvertently selected the TJ forum on the first attempt).

Hi All:

We purchased some lovely furniture in Rosarito maybe 7 years ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows if the row of furniture stores, with unique and custom iron and wood furniture, is still active? It's been a while since we've headed South into MX on the Pacific side, as we are frequent visitors to San Felipe and the Sea of Cortez. We are thinking of driving down in the next week or two and just wondering what we'll find. If anyone has knowledge or personal recommendations regarding stores to visit please let me know.

Thank you!

las vegas
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosarito - furniture

Fausto Planco has the best selection of beautiful handmade furniture. It is located arrpox. 1 mile south of the McDonalds on the eEast side of the street.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
22 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosarito - furniture

Great, thank you Larry I'm glad to hear some of the shops are still operational. We will be sure to visit Fausto Planco.

3. Re: Rosarito - furniture

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2013, 10:26