We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Foxploration with the Titanic sets still open?

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Is Foxploration with the Titanic sets still open?

Is Foxploration with the Titanic sets, etc. still open as a tourist attractions? DS would love to see this. If so, would Rosarito be the most convienent place to stay to see this? (Maybe stay two nights and do this and the beach??) // I'm guessing doing something like this would be a good add on to maybe a mini trip to San DIego or would you suggest a combination with something else? // Looking at a March/spring break timeframe.

Mentioned in this post
Rosarito
Rosarito
Baja California Norte, Mexico
San Diego
San Diego
California
Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Foxploration with the Titanic sets still open?

Foxploration, which was sold by Fox Studios to a Mexican group and re-named, has now stopped having tours. In October, they finished filming Little Man (I think that was the name of the film) here, so there is activity at the studio, but as far as I know, they haven't resumed tours.

You've got mail--upper right hand of this screen.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,750 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Foxploration with the Titanic sets still open?

Thanks so much for the confimation about that. That's what I was unfortunately guessing based on not being able to find any information about it more current than 2006.

3. Re: Is Foxploration with the Titanic sets still open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 01:40
Get answers to your questions about Rosarito