We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosarito Beack Hotel

Which Rosarito hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rosarito Beack Hotel

My family will be staying at the new tower at the Rosarito Beach Hotel in a beach grand suit. Does anyone have any information on these rooms they would like to share. It will be my wife and two kids (9 and 12) staying there. We have always stayed on the other side. Any pictures would be appriciated also. Thank you

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

I don't have pictures, but I think you will be very pleased with the unit. The roof-top pool will be fun, too.

You've got mail: top right hand of this screen, pull down menu under "Your Trip Advisor."

Edited: 17 July 2013, 20:31
Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

I stayed a month ago and we had a king bed with just a couch. I would ask at check in if they have other layouts . I have stayed twice and had the same layout both times it would only sleep one on the couch. Maybe they could bring in a rolling bed. Other than that it was a very nice room. I have pictures that I believe I posted in the review section so check there.

3. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2013, 12:07
Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

The Pacifico Tower is the best Tower. Yaque's(not sure about the spelling) Taco's is vey good it is a few blocks away. I will miss you by a day, we will be in Rosarito Sat. through Monday.

Edited: 04 August 2013, 03:18
5. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,449 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

Yaqui's does not have fish--carne asada only.

7. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

8. Re: Rosarito Beack Hotel

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 06 August 2014, 07:18