We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

edith campbell interpretive service for charles ivie

Pine Valley...
2 posts
Save Topic
edith campbell interpretive service for charles ivie

edith campbell promised to interpret some insurance documents for me and condusef. there was a mix uo in getting to the condusef office in tijuana and I had many conversation with her husband chet, who was in real estate woe's and confided with him. Edith took $100 from me then said she could not help me, did not show up, albeit she could do little, as the mexican insurance does not want to arbitrate so I used my broken spanish and them their broken english. I am trying to expose the fraud and corruption and have been victimized again with no responsible response and will add to damages. I am trying to procure a mexican attorney, even using their federal public defender in tijuana, to file in state court now. does any one read and write english and spanish that can help me translate the insurance response, and/or know of an attorney that can reasonably file in state court in tijuana mex.?

1. Re: edith campbell interpretive service for charles ivie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 00:18