We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help-Need sugg: Place to stay (beach,view, pool, kitchen)

Washington
Level Contributor
470 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help-Need sugg: Place to stay (beach,view, pool, kitchen)

I've spent hours upon hours trying to find a nice place to stay for next Christmas. I'm looking for something that would accommodate 2 - 4 people (house, casitas...) with either a view or beachfront, pool, and close proximity to town. If it's just for my husband and myself, I'd like to keep it under $250/night. I like the idea of having a few others around, but not tight-knit rooms. I'm a teacher, who loves working with kids, but I'd like to escape as many of them as possible while vacationing (had a couple bad experiences where they took over the place).

Thanks so much for your suggestions.

Caroline

WA state

Todos Santos, Mexico
Level Contributor
99 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help-Need sugg: Place to stay (beach,view, pool, kitchen)

Hola,

I would recommend Villa Santa Cruz. It is right on the beach, all of the rooms (only 4 total) have amazing views, and it is within your budget. It is not close to town however, but the peace and tranquility are second to none.

ZLI
Galiano Island...
Level Contributor
99 posts
410 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help-Need sugg: Place to stay (beach,view, pool, kitchen)

We like Flora Del Mar. About 2 km from town, with an ocean view, pool and tennis courts. They have 2 comfy casitas with full kitchen (well equipped with pots pans, full size fridge and stoves, microwave etc.) Flora Del Mar is also a B&B with 3 rooms in the main house. The grounds are attractive and the resident dogs are friendly. The sunsets are spectacular and the area is pin drop quiet. If you don't have a car, town is within walking distance if you don't mind a longish dusty walk. Rides are pretty easy to get in this friendly and small community. We loved the place and the sweet and charming hostess, Marilyn. It was one of our best experiences in Baja California. The price last winter was well within the range you mention. I cannot imagine it has gone up a lot. There is a pool, but it may not be heated. If the weather is hot, it doesn't need to be heated.

3. Re: Help-Need sugg: Place to stay (beach,view, pool, kitchen)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 00:47
Get answers to your questions about Todos Santos