We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mesquito Netting on beds.....

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
473 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mesquito Netting on beds.....

Seems the majority of hotels have the mesquito netting "canopies" on their beds.... which got me to wondering - Are the bugs really bad in the area??? Do i need to pack some good bug spray?

Wayland...
Level Contributor
488 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mesquito Netting on beds.....

I've been to Todos Santos three times - in January and July - and didn't encounter much of a bug problem. It being a desert climate, I would expect as much, but I've also never been there after rainy season, so I would wait on others to weigh in with their experiences.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mesquito Netting on beds.....

We have been to TS/Pescadero numerous times in Jan/Feb/March/July and Nov. We have not found bugs to be any greater than other tropical destinations. We always remember to close all windows before sun goes down to keep the mosquitos out. We prefer not to use the netting at Rancho Pescadero and have not had a problem. They do have bug spray/repellant in each room and by the pool area if you are staying there. Enjoy!

3. Re: Mesquito Netting on beds.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Todos Santos